- Hint of Line Tostitos Chips
- Pico de Gallo
- Tostitos Queso con Salsa
- Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
1) Cook Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast on the stove
2) Turn oven on to 425 degrees
3) On an oven safe tray, spread out the Hint of Lime Tostitos Chips
4) Microwave the Tostitos Queso con Salsa; then drizzle over chips
5) Sprinkle on cooked ground turkey on top of chips and cheese
6) Place tray in oven for 3 minutes
7) Sprinkle on Pico de Gallo and Guacamole to taste
Below is my favorite way to make homemade nachos to enjoy any game or event!
Weekly Meal Preparation
Fitness starts in the kitchen
Life is crazy, and sometimes our schedules are even crazier! Avoid the temptation of a quick trip to the nearest fast food chain or deli by preparing your meals for the week in advance. Just a few hours during the weekend and come the dreaded Monday morning, all you have to do is grab and go!
Don't forget: What you put in, is what you get out.